:: Friday, November 12, 2004
THINKING OF GETTIN' MESELF AN iPOD
yeah.. kind've a funny thing..
so, I had this wacky sinusitis for 6 weeks.. the antibiotic cure did some wacky technicolour red spots thing for a week (kinda fun to watch, mostly just itchy).. another week getting over it all.. and all in all thru all of this immune response insanity I accidently ended up saving all this money I'd usually blow on the weekend trying to kill meself happy with beer..
so.. now I've got all this cash building up.. all quite accidently mind you.. I really didn't MEAN to save all this money.. silly me.. the thought of aquiring shiny gizmo's comes to mind.. and here I am thinking to meself.. "I WANNA GET ME AN iPOD!!"
now.. I'm writing this thought out loud.. coz, doubtless left to me own uninformed devices I'd just buy meself a big lump of expensive useless shite.. and wouldn't know wot the fuck to do with it..
nay.. I'm looking for information here..
I'm looking for the geek think-tank of the internet to provide me with advice..
yes.. BESTOW YE WISDOM UPON ME..
basically.. I'm looking for the following requirements to be met by this desired MP3 player thingy..
1. it looks fucken cool as hell.. (hence why I'm thinking - iPOD)
2. it can hold about 20gig of shiny crap on its portable harddrive thingy..
3. I could use it as miscellaneous data storage so I can nick shit from other peeps computers, and likewise.. dump me shit on THEIR computer..
4. I could use it as an environmental sound recorder - ie: voice record, record the sounds of traffic, dogs barking.. wot'ever I find in me travels..
5. it wont cost me over $500 (australian)
6. it could theoretically work on me lump-o-shite Win98 computer.. (but not absolutely necessary)
yeah.. so, geeks of the internet, can ya help me out with some product info? ;)
:: Spoz 3:01 AM |